Apple former CEO Steve Jobs has died

He changed the world. RIP

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Pancreatic cancer. Not a nice way to go.

G

goatrutar

Did I miss this on the news? Hasn't he " died" before. I know he has pancreatic cancer but I didn't know he fell off the perch yet?

Did I miss this on the news? Hasn't he " died" before. I know he has pancreatic cancer but I didn't know he fell off the perch yet?
Apple's front page has announced it. Don't think that happened before.

R.I.P. Steve Jobs. I still say your Apple system is overpriced tat adored and over-hyped by fan boys who haven't yet found girls, but between you and Bill Gates you launched the modern age.

Steve Jobs, the man who founded apples. Without him Newton wouldn't have a theory of gravity and Alan Turing would be older (or dead but deader older). His great contribution to things lead to apps and mice and RAM's and ROM's and things that you didn't need like ipods and ipads and ismallpox and ispeeding ifines. The world is denied another beardy bloke.

Sniff sniff, it's idusty in here.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Is it this cnuts malingering that means I can't have an iPhone 5 yet? Well **** his semi-rancid idle corpse.
If he'd laid off the bottle a bit I'd have got my new phone the selfish ****.

RIP Steve, you were a true visionary and changed how we interact with technology and through technology with one another.

By all accounts there will be more than a few of the early Apple employees putting on their dancing shoes ready for the disco on his grave. He was a bit of an iBully.

iAllegedly.