Apple former CEO Steve Jobs has died

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by DMan, Oct 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He changed the world. RIP
  2. It took me a while to change to apple, but now i see what amazing products he created. RIP.
  3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Pancreatic cancer. Not a nice way to go.
  4. Bit of a surprise, could've and should've put his feet up years ago. RIP, you made some cool stuff.
  5. Did I miss this on the news? Hasn't he " died" before. I know he has pancreatic cancer but I didn't know he fell off the perch yet?
  6. Apple's front page has announced it. Don't think that happened before.
  7. HHH

HHH LE

8. R.I.P. Steve Jobs. I still say your Apple system is overpriced tat adored and over-hyped by fan boys who haven't yet found girls, but between you and Bill Gates you launched the modern age.
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Steve Jobs, the man who founded apples. Without him Newton wouldn't have a theory of gravity and Alan Turing would be older (or dead but deader older). His great contribution to things lead to apps and mice and RAM's and ROM's and things that you didn't need like ipods and ipads and ismallpox and ispeeding ifines. The world is denied another beardy bloke.

Sniff sniff, it's idusty in here.
    • Like Like x 7
  10. Is it this ***** malingering that means I can't have an iPhone 5 yet? Well **** his semi-rancid idle corpse.
    If he'd laid off the bottle a bit I'd have got my new phone the selfish ****.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Fanboys everywhere are now awaiting the launch of the Steve Jobs 4S, featuring extended lifespan, better optics and a whole new operating system.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I'm not surprised. After 16 months of waiting, the piece of shit iPhone 4s nearly finished me off as well.
    • Like Like x 2