Appendix 27

D

Dave7098

Hello to all, as a new member I'm new to all this forum stuff, but have heard good things about it and also that I might be able to get some answers. I'm currently permanently down graded, and have been for some time. I was today given a unofficial interview by my OC. Who in turn gave me an Appendix 27 (PAP 10) does anyone know what this is and what it means? I know a little about PAP 10 but have never heard of this form. Can anyone enlighten me please?
Many thanks.

Hello to all, as a new member I'm new to all this forum stuff, but have heard good things about it and also that I might be able to get some answers. I'm currently permanently down graded, and have been for some time. I was today given a unofficial interview by my OC. Who in turn gave me an Appendix 27 (PAP 10) does anyone know what this is and what it means? I know a little about PAP 10 but have never heard of this form. Can anyone enlighten me please?
Many thanks.
Run on over to RHQ, Pay, Claims & JPA and have a search in there. If you get no answers, PM me or EScotia.