Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Appealing SNLR/Re-Enlisting to Sandhurst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair one. But as we all know, "off the record" very quickly becomes "a senior army spokesman said".

Are you saying the honourable members of arrse are lacking tact, integrity and the ability to absorb information without getting it arrse about face, making shit up in their wriggly little deficient minds and going off like a Friday afternoon Catherine wheel

Shame on you

Bris

LE
Are you saying the honourable members of arrse are lacking tact, integrity and the ability to absorb information without getting it arrse about face, making shit up in their wriggly little deficient minds and going off like a Friday afternoon Catherine wheel

Shame on you
How dare you, you noodle-armed cretin. My mother is a saint.

I can't believe you'd assert otherwise.

Shame on you
Well, if that ain't the killer 'you're at ceiling' line in the collective ARRSE SJAR, I don't know what is.
Praise the Lord. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads