I have 24 months on my discharge papers & i was wondering whether i can put a case forward to get that length of time reduced? As i am wanting to join back up as i realised i made the mistake of coming out.
Get yourself back into the ACIO/AFCO you origionaly enlisted in and they will apply to your MCM desk officer. It may be worth you putting pen to paper and outlining your reasons and any pleas of mitigation, this can go off with the application. Just don't try to bluff it though.

Good luck

Similar threads

Latest Threads