appeal to an army medical

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by lee jones, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi i need help i got deferred from the army and for self harm which happened 3 years ago and since then i haven't done anything since. what do i have to do to get cleared and able to go back on selection?
    if you could give me some advice it would help me out so much?

Thank you
  2. There is a load of stuff about this on other threads. I know because I wrote about a bit of it...

One incident of Self Harm, never repeated. 3 Year Wait. You can re-apply now.
    Two or more - Forget it. You will never be allowed in.

So If you're no longer wearing your underpants on your head, two pencils up your nose and saying "wibble" then go for it. Oh and don't use your name on arrse. Get rid of it now.
  3. If you do actually manage to get into the Armed Forces, think of the self harm you could carry out with access to high velocity weapons and sharp stabby bayonets.
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Or staplers.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. which isn't (as yet that I can find) on anything other than Dii. JSP 346 is.

Having downloaded 950 from Dii the entry standards is still listed as JSP 346 where as "Influence of Medical Conditions on PULHHEEMS Assessment During Service" is listed as 950.

7. i got deferred july the 4th of this year for self harm. can i re apply now or do i wait till october next year?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.