appeal to an army medical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i need help i got deferred from the army and for self harm which happened 3 years ago and since then i haven't done anything since. what do i have to do to get cleared and able to go back on selection?
if you could give me some advice it would help me out so much?

Thank you

Travelgall

LE
Kit Reviewer
There is a load of stuff about this on other threads. I know because I wrote about a bit of it...

One incident of Self Harm, never repeated. 3 Year Wait. You can re-apply now.
Two or more - Forget it. You will never be allowed in.

So If you're no longer wearing your underpants on your head, two pencils up your nose and saying "wibble" then go for it. Oh and don't use your name on arrse. Get rid of it now.

If you do actually manage to get into the Armed Forces, think of the self harm you could carry out with access to high velocity weapons and sharp stabby bayonets.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
If you do actually manage to get into the Armed Forces, think of the self harm you could carry out with access to high velocity weapons and sharp stabby bayonets.
Or staplers.

You mean JSP 950 Chapter 7 Leaflet 6-7-4, or PAP10 V3?
which isn't (as yet that I can find) on anything other than Dii. JSP 346 is.

Having downloaded 950 from Dii the entry standards is still listed as JSP 346 where as "Influence of Medical Conditions on PULHHEEMS Assessment During Service" is listed as 950.

JSP 346 Chapter 3, Leaflet 14: Psychiatry
Page 1 of 10 Amendment Date: Sep 06
CHAPTER 3: THE INFLUENCE OF PARTICULAR CONDITIONS
ON PULHHEEMS ASSESSMENT FOR ENTRY

There is a load of stuff about this on other threads. I know because I wrote about a bit of it...

One incident of Self Harm, never repeated. 3 Year Wait. You can re-apply now.
Two or more - Forget it. You will never be allowed in.

So If you're no longer wearing your underpants on your head, two pencils up your nose and saying "wibble" then go for it. Oh and don't use your name on arrse. Get rid of it now.
i got deferred july the 4th of this year for self harm. can i re apply now or do i wait till october next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads