Apparently UK Police are racist... or not?

Saw an video of a young hyperactive Black youth refusing a stop and search and eventually escaltes into more Plod being called in as backup because he has too much pride to be search (i.e empty his pockets only inside out) in front of his friends.

It seem's every time someone gets searched and doesn't feel like complying "it's because I'm Black/White/Pink/Brown/Coloured/Chinese/Blue/Green/Orange

It seems with BLM shaking the media tree more and more neg is being thrown at plod than neccessary

Why is it everyone assume's Police are racist and racial profiling is in existence?

Last edited:
Saw an video of a young hyperactive Black youth refusing a stop and search and eventually escaltes into more Plod being called in as backup because he has too much pride to be search (i.e empty his pockets only inside out) in front of his friends.

It seem's every time someone gets searched and doesn't feel like complying "it's because I'm Black/White/Pink/Brown/Coloured/Chinese/Blue/Green/Orange

It seems with BLM shaking the media tree more and more neg is being thrown at plod than neccessary

Why is it everyone assume's Police are racist and racial profiling is in existence?
The suspect is obviously playing to the audience, especially with all this BLM shit going on. How ever Stop and Search needs to be carried out sensistively especially with our Afro-Caribbean brethen who kick off easily. If possible be polite, calm, firm and explain the reasons (GOWISE and all that crap). However it could be that in this case the little tinker has something naughty on him that he shouldn't have and is kicking off to avoid being searched.

Anyway, why create another thread for a subject for which we already have two or three on the go?

The suspect is obviously playing to the audience, especially with all this BLM shit going on. How ever Stop and Search needs to be carried out sensistively especially with our Afro-Caribbean brethen who kick off easily. If possible be polite, calm, firm and explain the reasons (GOWISE and all that crap). However it could be that in this case the little tinker has something naughty on him that he shouldn't have and is kicking off to avoid being searched.

Anyway, why create another thread for a subject for which we already have two or three on the go?
Didn't look so apologies if repeat thread, but that's mainly on GF I believe and this is media over exaggerating

TheManFromWem

Old-Salt

Excellent comment and post.success.h6ukvet

What i saw was, a black kid chatting to two white girls and the copper didn't like it.
The cop should have given a an explanation of why he wanted to search him.
Interesting that the female cop appeared not to want to get involved.

What i saw was, a black kid chatting to two white girls and the copper didn't like it.
I thought the Police weren't allowed to recruit White supremacists i.e white pride worldwide, preserving our future idea, racial purity etc??

”All white police are racists” = woke.
”All blacks are criminals” =profiling.

Hmm... “Interfering with the police in the course of their duties” = Flamethrowered tazered.

Chef

LE

No you didn't. It's not on that clip but the female filming this said that's what was happening and stated

'I just witnessed all of that before I started recording'. (1.21 into the clip)

The black kid wasn't closer than a couple of metres through the bulk of the clip so you couldn't have seen him chatting to the two white girls.

As for the female cop I'd suggest that she was keeping oversight on the situation and respecting the kid's personal space.

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
‘Why are you stopping and searching me?’

’I observed you talking to white girls in a public place’

The SPG are alive and well.

Chalkster69

Old-Salt
I got as far as "the white man, police officer" in the commentary and gave up....

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
‘Why are you stopping and searching me?’

’I observed you talking to white girls in a public place’

The SPG are alive and well.

Congratulations on jumping on that bandwagon with such alacrity, considering the lack of evidence apart from some gobby trout's video commentary. I nominate you for the next seat on the bench that comes available.

At one time I was doing unspeakably naughty things with a police statistician.

I did ask her why so many black people were being arrested, her reply, "Because they are committing most of the crimes".

I did ask her why so many black people were being arrested, her reply, "Because they are committing most of the crimes".

Totally agree, "report of an elderly black male exposing himself to children" police scared of racial profile stop and search a white boy.

Why are you stopping me? "Increase in knife crime committed by young black males"

Stop getting all stabby and you will cease to be profiled.

Who was the last black youth who lost his life at the hands of a racist police officer in the UK?

Massive lack of interest from the first female PC who floats around on the periphery, probably because she knows it's not going well but she can't undermine her male colleague by saying "Pawel, wtf are you doing?". But the commentators observation that "Polish people think black people are monkeys so why you got them over here searching black boys" immediately loses them the moral high-ground, IMO.

4(T)

LE

A very senior plod once told me it was around 80% in London.

I guess the Police run two sets of books: one with inconvenient operational data, and the other massaged for public consumption.

Technically UK police are racist, they run recruitment campaigns where they deliberately discriminate against white applicants

Like this case where a white applicant had to take it to an employment tribunal to force them to review their racist employment practices
Get out clause deployed?
"The force implemented changes to the process under the Equality Act 2010, applying measures under section 159 - positive action in recruitment."
Thankfully the kid got offered a job. I wonder if he's been flagged as a troublemaker?

Get out clause deployed?
"The force implemented changes to the process under the Equality Act 2010, applying measures under section 159 - positive action in recruitment."
Thankfully the kid got offered a job. I wonder if he's been flagged as a troublemaker?
So if he was a bender he would have got the job first time around?

Better add that onto my CV when applying for the next 50K+ job, increase my chances

Get out clause deployed?

I'd be a surprised if he rises high in the ranks after highlighting their racist employment practices