Apparently the UK's a 3rd World Country

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Well if that's the case, we don't want him here. Rape, burning, pillage...That's best kept within the Catholic Church.
My mistake, I forgot that there isn't a swear word filter on the new site. The man's a ****.

PS Viking = Cnut (used to be a Viking who tried to (allegedly) hold back the tide, whilst at the same time being King of England).

My mistake, I forgot that there isn't a swear word filter on the new site. The man's a ****.

PS Viking = Cnut (used to be a Viking who tried to (allegedly) hold back the tide, whilst at the same time being King of England).
At my school we preferred Canute - it sounds 'nicer'. But you're right, he sounds a right canute...

Having flown back into Heathrow in Jun I have to say I tend to agree with the chap. Half of the staff I spoke to could barely cope with English and I don't think a single one was born in the UK. It's easy to see why someone might feel like they've landed in a foreign country.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Having flown back into Heathrow in Jun I have to say I tend to agree with the chap. Half of the staff I spoke to could barely cope with English and I don't think a single one was born in the UK. It's easy to see why someone might feel like they've landed in a foreign country.
Well...... If you're not British, and you're landing at Heathrow, technically, It is a foreign country.

You could say that about our NHS too, but it would be fucked without them.

I suppose we're as much of a third world country as the Vatican is a State. He should have kept 'His holymess' back as well.

UK is a Third World Country?

His Effervescence could do with getting out of Rome and having a look at Southern Italy.

I wonder what he would classify the Vatican State as?

UK is a Third World Country?

His Effervescence could do with getting out of Rome and having a look at Southern Italy.

I wonder what he would classify the Vatican State as?

On another planet.

I see he has got gout, maybe he should move to the epicentre of gout sufferers, the Third World Town of Guildford in the Third World County of Surrey.

It's got a Cathedral and all sorts of Third World stuff.