Apparently Im a sexist pig

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Jul 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Went to Brighton this morning.(Tit Saturday by the way)
    Walking through the Laines.Totally stunning blonde coming towards me.All teeth and tits,sandals,flimsy skirt just below the glunge area,no bra,very loose linen shirt,buttoned just halfway up the fun bags.
    So I suck in my belly,and lower the shades to get a better view.She catches my eye,and gives me a mouthful about seeing her as a sex object,and I should be ashamed,I'm a sexist pig etc etc.
    I kept walking and pretended she wasn't talking to me.
    But surely a woman dressing like that is asking to be looked at? What is a guy supposed to do?

2. Chase her down and bum rape her til she squeals. She was, rather obviously, begging for it.

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Respect her as a person, not as a sex object. There's laws against that sort of thing you know. I'm surprised you didn't mention Brighton in another context you hairy, hunch-backed neanderthal.

Why do you think that a woman who dresses lightly to keep cool in hot weather is asking to be raped?

4. Not get caught. I recommend mirrored shades.

Or a panel van, some roofies and a few cable ties. A man has to have a hobby.

5. Brighton?

Obviously a lezzer!

6. She must have been a lesbian, mind you in Brighton that's probably a dead cert.

7. This.

8. Simple, she bats for the other side. :wink:

9. You should of sneered "sex object? I'd rather be queer than be with you". That would have shut her up and hopefully made her cry.

10. and risk getting overheard by the Village People? I think not!

P-T

11. Who mentioned rape? Not me.I accept your forthcoming apology.

12. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Shut up you sexist pig. :D

13. Admit it though, you were thinking about it.

14. It's because you are a fat, bald, old cunt; and, consequently, physically repulsive to her, vvaannmmaann.

She called you a "sexist PIG", not a "sexist adonis".

15. Oi,less of the "bald" I have a lovely head of hair.

And besides,I prefer the sensible opinions that she is a bean flicker!