Apparently Im a sexist pig

Went to Brighton this morning.(Tit Saturday by the way)
Walking through the Laines.Totally stunning blonde coming towards me.All teeth and tits,sandals,flimsy skirt just below the glunge area,no bra,very loose linen shirt,buttoned just halfway up the fun bags.
So I suck in my belly,and lower the shades to get a better view.She catches my eye,and gives me a mouthful about seeing her as a sex object,and I should be ashamed,I'm a sexist pig etc etc.
I kept walking and pretended she wasn't talking to me.
But surely a woman dressing like that is asking to be looked at? What is a guy supposed to do?

vvaannmmaann said:
Walking through the Laines.Totally stunning blonde coming towards me.All teeth and tits,sandals,flimsy skirt just below the glunge area,no bra,very loose linen shirt,buttoned just halfway up the fun bags.
So I suck in my belly,and lower the shades to get a better view.She catches my eye,and gives me a mouthful about seeing her as a sex object,and I should be ashamed,I'm a sexist pig etc etc.
But surely a woman dressing like that is asking to be looked at? What is a guy supposed to do?
Chase her down and bum rape her til she squeals. She was, rather obviously, begging for it.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
vvaannmmaann said:
Respect her as a person, not as a sex object. There's laws against that sort of thing you know. I'm surprised you didn't mention Brighton in another context you hairy, hunch-backed neanderthal.

Why do you think that a woman who dresses lightly to keep cool in hot weather is asking to be raped?

You should of sneered "sex object? I'd rather be queer than be with you". That would have shut her up and hopefully made her cry.

stacker1 said:
You should of sneered "sex object? I'd rather be queer than be with you". That would have shut her up and hopefully made her cry.
and risk getting overheard by the Village People? I think not!

P-T

Biped said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Respect her as a person, not as a sex object. There's laws against that sort of thing you know. I'm surprised you didn't mention Brighton in another context you hairy, hunch-backed neanderthal.

Why do you think that a woman who dresses lightly to keep cool in hot weather is asking to be raped?
Who mentioned rape? Not me.I accept your forthcoming apology.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Shut up you sexist pig. :D

vvaannmmaann said:
Biped said:

Who mentioned rape? Not me.I accept your forthcoming apology.
Admit it though, you were thinking about it.

vvaannmmaann said:
........ So I suck in my belly,and lower the shades to get a better view.She catches my eye,and gives me a mouthful about seeing her as a sex object,and I should be ashamed,I'm a sexist pig etc etc.
It's because you are a fat, bald, old cunt; and, consequently, physically repulsive to her, vvaannmmaann.

She called you a "sexist PIG", not a "sexist adonis".

Bet she wouldnt have had a go if she thought you were fit.

If a female comes out with that sort of thing, I have found an immediate and abject apology is in order.
If you lick your own eye brows as you do that, they tend to lose interest in their original train of thought.

Biped said:
vvaannmmaann said:

Somebody needs a hug.

You tell him Sister. In the immortal words of Milly Tant "We are wimmin we are strong"