Apologies

It would seem from my last 3 posts going to The Hole that I've got the whole ethos wrong. Let me try again. It's springtime, has anyone else been skipping through the effervescent forests picking flowers ? I've got some lovely narcissii.

I thought it was gonna be Ord-Sgt after his drug/alcohol fueled outbursts recently.

fertman said:
It would seem from my last 3 posts going to The Hole that I've got the whole ethos wrong. Let me try again. It's springtime, has anyone else been skipping through the effervescent forests picking flowers ? I've got some lovely narcissii.
No. You big fcuking gay. Hole.

P.S. Its narcissi 8O

smudge67 said:
I thought it was gonna be Ord-Sgt after his drug/alcohol fueled outbursts recently.

That was my first thought to be honest.

What happened to Ord_sgt? We demand to know!

jarrod248 said:
eodmatt said:
It seems he was drunk, fell down the stairs, caved his skull in, they reckon he never felt a thing.
That's a shame.

Very dusty in here......must hoover more.

jarrod248 said:
eodmatt said:
It seems he was drunk, fell down the stairs, caved his skull in, they reckon he never felt a thing.
Bis interimitur qui suis armis perit 8)

smudge67 said:
jarrod248 said:
eodmatt said:
That's a shame.

I'm slightly ashamed to have worn the same capbadge as the late Ord_Sgt. I always held this hope that he always wanted to be the 'Lord_Sgt' but fucked his registration up due to alcohol and dyslexia.

Anyway Smudge, shamless advertising will not be tolerated, you need to vacuum more, as Hoover® is a trade name of crap vacuums. Now if you had a Miele . . . . :D

jarrod248 said:
I didn't think the RIP threads were his sort of thing, please all raise a glass to him but don't stop..
Cheers! (bloody Saigon Vodka) :x

Fat_Cav said:
smudge67 said:
jarrod248 said:
eodmatt said:
That's a shame.

I'm slightly ashamed to have worn the same capbadge as the late Ord_Sgt. I always held this hope that he always wanted to be the 'Lord_Sgt' but fucked his registration up due to alcohol and dyslexia.

Anyway Smudge, shamless advertising will not be tolerated, you need to vacuum more, as Hoover® is a trade name of crap vacuums. Now if you had a Miele . . . . :D
Sorry. I have a Dy**n :)

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
Will he be buried next to those other casualties of Arrse - BBR, gone out in a blaze of drunken glory, or RTFQ, gone up in a blazing fireball as his plane crashed on takeoff?

Bouillabaisse said:
Will he be buried next to those other casualties of Arrse - BBR, gone out in a blaze of drunken glory, or RTFQ, gone up in a blazing fireball as his plane crashed on takeoff?
Well you couldn't cremate him, it'd be like Buncefield mkII

Latest Threads