• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Apologies to all

S

stabradop

Hi all

I am lining myself up to a firing squad but my excuse for slacking was that i dropped my lappy while still logged in and it took me ages to get it sorted. Being the gentleman that I am I am more than willing to take the incoming 8O

stab

stabradop said:
Hi all

I am lining myself up to a firing squad but my excuse for slacking was that i dropped my lappy while still logged in and it took me ages to get it sorted. Being the gentleman that I am I am more than willing to take the incoming 8O

stab
Fantastic news. Does this mean I won't get any more drunk phone calls with you crying that you have trashed your lappy?

S

stabradop

Yes Indeedy Sluggy, I fixed it all by myself though after much whimpering :) glad i got it fixed now i am in new flat

stab

Latest Threads