APC Glasgow

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by stabaltern, Nov 19, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [ :? Currently having trouble receiving new number,paperwork etc from Glasgow, Chief Clerk has tried and is now a jibbering quietly in the corner and the Adjt is jumping around like a frustrated chimp? Does anybody know of a way that you can by pass the Call centre based in Bombay and speak to someone who actually might have a clue as to what is going on

2. Yes...he lives in a cage, his names Topoff, eats flees and chucks poo at you...he is more useful :lol:

3. :lol: Brillant give me his number and I shall give him a call maybe I could introduce him to the adjt.

4. Phone mil 94 eh um eh i will remember in a mo, errr, thats it dial 192 (mil net) and ask directory enquiry people they will get who you are after. Knew I would get there eventually

Tp Comd

5. Thanks for that, but finally have some stuff sorted out although I still haven’t been effing paid yet.

It seems to me that despite the help of various staff at RHQ and SHQ there is always someone else waiting in the wings to spoil your day. Is it possible that there is a department within Glasgow which is responsible for delays and unhelpfulness. If so the w@nkers are very good at their jobs.
    :x

6. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

It is called the Civil Service.

7. Fair one never had real dealings with them till now. Obviously a bunch of overweight pie monsters with nothing better to do then waste people's time, play solitaire or log on to dubious websites.

8. Dubious websites like this one i suppose ??!!

9. Not sure if this website counts as dubious. I was thinking along different lines. Such as the time a mate of mine sent my email address to various websites for a free membership deal where you saw nothing until your credit card details were safely in their hands. Not only did they clog up my inbox but I didn’t see anything at all much to my utter dismay.

10. There is no way passed the "call centre" and quite rightly so.
    Raise your query and the business areas of Glasgow must respond within 24 hours. They give you a reference number, keep the number and your query is easily traced.
    Should be simple enough to understand.

However if you are a rejoin its nothing to do with the Enquiry service.
    Very easy to blame Glasgow, its not their fault your RAO office doesn't know the correct number to dial.

11. If they fukc up your pay they take it off you straight away, but if they don't pay you enough, or they keep charging you food and accomodation charges, or you are supposed to be getting POHR then it takes them months to square it away. If it happened to them civvy wakners they'd all be on fukcing strike first thing in the morning. i'd like to arrse fukc them all, see how they like it. Yes it is a touchy subject

12. Too much month left at the end of the money? :D