Apache video from Iraq

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by arko, Dec 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. They were not filmed in an apache, but rather a plane that circles the target from miles above. I've forgotten the name of the damned thing, and if anyone would like to remember for me... :D

Remembered, the AC-130's, specter and spooky.
  2. AC-130 probably?
  3. Yeah, I was searching around for it. Ended up finding this:

Although I wasn't quite sure what to search for other than "active American military aircraft" :D
  4. The footage is from a multitude of equipment. Some are Apache, others are from ground fighting vehicles.

Unless of course an AC130 can hover... :roll:
  5. From the video i also saw this on another forum.
  6. Sweet mother of god, will you people stop wnaking over this stuff. I thought USMarineX was the last we'd seen of it.

Dead people ain't exciting, they're very, very boring.
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

And not very good company.
  8. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Oh, they can be. Dressed up in the right clothes, sat at the table they can be entertaining dinner company, and later, when they are slipped into something sexy, can be very compliant bed partners.

Or so I have read!! (cough, cough)
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Poor conversation skills though. However they probably move more in bed than 1st Mrs B&T.
  10. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I never found a problem with her. She was like a greased ferret, but once pinned down and cuffs applied, wriggled like an epileptic in a disco.
  11. FFS can someone make sure that every time some mong posts these videos they are either deleted or holed.
  12. There was only one good bit; that was when the 4 Blokeys were walking across a backyard. The dog, dogs are really clever, took off before the rounds arrived on target.
    So I suppose that the moral is that if you must go midnight gardening, take the Mutt with you