Apache video from Iraq

They were not filmed in an apache, but rather a plane that circles the target from miles above. I've forgotten the name of the damned thing, and if anyone would like to remember for me... :D

Remembered, the AC-130's, specter and spooky.

SeanGoesPop said:
They were not filmed in an apache, but rather a plane that circles the target from miles above. I've forgotten the name of the damned thing, and if anyone would like to remember for me... :D

Remembered, the AC-130's, specter and spooky.
The footage is from a multitude of equipment. Some are Apache, others are from ground fighting vehicles.

Unless of course an AC130 can hover... :roll:

Apache helicopters and various land vehicles take the fight to the enemy in Iraq.
From the video i also saw this on another forum.

Sweet mother of god, will you people stop wnaking over this stuff. I thought USMarineX was the last we'd seen of it.

Dead people ain't exciting, they're very, very boring.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
And not very good company.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
B_AND_T said:
And not very good company.
Oh, they can be. Dressed up in the right clothes, sat at the table they can be entertaining dinner company, and later, when they are slipped into something sexy, can be very compliant bed partners.

Or so I have read!! (cough, cough)

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Poor conversation skills though. However they probably move more in bed than 1st Mrs B&T.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
B_AND_T said:
Poor conversation skills though. However they probably move more in bed than 1st Mrs B&T.
I never found a problem with her. She was like a greased ferret, but once pinned down and cuffs applied, wriggled like an epileptic in a disco.

There was only one good bit; that was when the 4 Blokeys were walking across a backyard. The dog, dogs are really clever, took off before the rounds arrived on target.
So I suppose that the moral is that if you must go midnight gardening, take the Mutt with you

arko said:
Saw this posted on another forum, some of the videos are pretty disturbing. Amazing at the same time.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WKAxmyRau4E
If you find the videos disturbing, why post them arko?

War is never pretty or nice! Killing the 'enemy,' is the name of the game in all wars.

Your comments here, makes me wonder if you have ever been a soldier and/or served in combat, etc. :wink:

Trip_Wire said:
arko said:
Saw this posted on another forum, some of the videos are pretty disturbing. Amazing at the same time.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WKAxmyRau4E
If you find the videos disturbing, why post them arko?

War is never pretty or nice! Killing the 'enemy,' is the name of the game in all wars.

Your comments here, makes me wonder if you have ever been a soldier and/or served in combat, etc. :wink:
Why do you need to wonder? What possible difference does it make? Are you saying he is not entitled to an opinion?

I feel the small sprinklings of outrage slipping into this thread!

Nah, I'd say you are just a little vexed. You need to get yourself a little more frustrated and wound up methinks.