Apache Helicopter checking out North Thanet

From the link:

It's thought the Apache, which is considered one of the most lethal British military aircraft and carries a mix of weapons including rockets, missiles and guns, was on a training exercise in the area.

Article says it was hovering over fields.............whats the betting there will be a plethora of crop circles appearing around Thanet soon.

Oh fcuk me its him who's posted it. Shite.

[Elmer Fudd voice] Shhhh, we're hunting Fawages... Hehehehehehe [/Elmer Fudd voice]

Article says it was hovering over fields.............whats the betting there will be a plethora of crop circles appearing around Thanet soon.

Oh fcuk me its him who's posted it. Shite.
You forgot something Ritch

@DannyDiehard you stupid cünt
I got told off for using that sort of language the other day.

You two are gonna get iiiit! :)

Hmm.. I'm in Central Bedfordshire & I've seen a Catalina amphibian & a B17 plus the odd Spitfire flying around in the last couple of weeks. Does that mean we are going to invade Normandy or perhaps its just that Duxford isn't that far away :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I saw that float plane an all, I was near Leighton Bastard, it was heading NE, hope it had wheels cause there only Bedford boating lake to land on, and that's full of dogshit.