Apache flying over Nottingham

going up or coming back from catterick/ leeming for exercise

tebagagap said:
Just seen an Apache flying over my house.........is the revolution here already? Anyone shed any light?
In the space of 10 mins i had: 1 apache chopper fly over, 2 jets, about 10 police sirens and a police chopper circling overhead, i only went for a jog!

jagman said:
tebagagap said:
Just seen an Apache flying over my house.........is the revolution here already? Anyone shed any light?
Off to Birmingham to hunt Taliban?

no on way to bradfordistan!

why?

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
tebagagap said:
On behalf of 3 and 4 Regiment AAC Regimental Ops, I would like to apologise for them not forwarding the daily flying task sheet on to yourself, or even contacting you to discuss the days taskings.

Fugly said:
tebagagap said:
On behalf of 3 and 4 Regiment AAC Regimental Ops, I would like to apologise for them not forwarding the daily flying task sheet on to yourself, or even contacting you to discuss the days taskings.
Don't mention it dear boy, a clerical oversight I would imagine. Not one to hold a grudge.

oldbaldy

LE
Apache's fly over my place all the time , should I be worried?

WalterWarry said:
sharkie said:
If I told you I'd have to kill you - lets just say you'll find out in due course.
just realised how bone that question was....should teach me to read before engaging keyboard!!!

oldbaldy

LE
theiftaker said:
oldbaldy said:
Apache's fly over my place all the time , should I be worried?
Are they black or covered in silver foil?
No they ride palmino horses.

tebagagap said:
I had heard Nottingham was a bit rough but surely an Apache Helicopter's a bit much.!!!

Saw one near Luton a few months ago. Maybe it'll intimidate a few of the *ahem* locals... :D

Jesus! Aircraft? Flying? In the air?! Whoda thunk it? :roll:

dhgrainger1 said:
Jesus! Aircraft? Flying? In the air?! Whoda thunk it? :roll:
I know ...one flying....thats crazy.....they've got one serviceable and flying....Wow that's just like....mad 8O

S

Screw_The_Nut

There were so reports of a trainspotter taking photographs at the local station, that'll soon put a stop to that!