Apache Dawn banner

Please can we have a silent version of this. It is really antagonising trying to listen to radio off t'internet with a random helicopter fflying around every time that banner comes up.

bigpod said:
Please can we have a silent version of this. It is really antagonising trying to listen to radio off t'internet with a random helicopter fflying around every time that banner comes up.
I agree,bloody annoying.One book I won't be buying :evil: (for my multi-million pound international bookshop empire :D )

galgenberg said:
bigpod said:
I agree,bloody annoying.One book I won't be buying :evil:
Ahh, so thats what it is. Was wondering what it was. Its annoying CO's, please mag to grid it!

bigpod said:
I personally think the Apache Dawn sound is quite relaxing to listen to ,And if you dont like it ,we all have a sound control switch on our computers where you can turn it down to silent .

hason said:
bigpod said:
I personally think the Apache Dawn sound is quite relaxing to listen to ,And if you dont like it we all have a sound control switch on our computers where you can turn it sown to silent .
No, I can't listen to the radio if I do that :roll:

hason said:
bigpod said:
I personally think the Apache Dawn sound is quite relaxing to listen to ,And if you dont like it ,we all have a sound control switch on our computers where you can turn it down to silent .
Hello Sarah. Still lying about having cancer?

hason said:
bigpod said:
...Which is fine, if you're not using the PC to listen / watch any other multi-media.

Agree with original post.

bigpod said:
hason said:
bigpod said:
I personally think the Apache Dawn sound is quite relaxing to listen to ,And if you dont like it we all have a sound control switch on our computers where you can turn it sown to silent .
No, I can't listen to the radio if I do that :roll:
May be Admin will make rollover navigation buttons from creating the images, generating the JavaScript for you . :)

hason said:
May be Admin will make rollover navigation buttons from creating the images, generating the JavaScript for you . :)
Maybe admin will ban your fucking arse again?

How many user names now Chubb? 120? 130?

Someone phone Norris McWhirter.

use firefox and right click the image and the choose "block images from..."
done

not yet, have had odd looks at work. Use skype a bit so cutting sound doesn't work too well either

crow_bag said:
Got the noises this morning, strangely on a thread about RAF Reg
The banner AND THE NOISE were on the Homepage around the time that the site came back to life (8.30 -9.00 BST ?).

Bowmore_Assassin

MIA
Book Reviewer
Banner and noise, seen and heard five minutes ago. Please switch the sound effects off.

Soldier-Poet said:
Banner and noise, seen and heard five minutes ago. Please switch the sound effects off.
Yep ..... on homepage again (last 15? posts page).