Apache Dawn banner

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by bigpod, Sep 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Please can we have a silent version of this. It is really antagonising trying to listen to radio off t'internet with a random helicopter fflying around every time that banner comes up.
  2. I agree,bloody annoying.One book I won't be buying :evil: (for my multi-million pound international bookshop empire :D )
  3. Ahh, so thats what it is. Was wondering what it was. Its annoying CO's, please mag to grid it!
  4. I personally think the Apache Dawn sound is quite relaxing to listen to ,And if you dont like it ,we all have a sound control switch on our computers where you can turn it down to silent .
  5. No, I can't listen to the radio if I do that :roll:
  6. Hello Sarah. Still lying about having cancer?
  7. ...Which is fine, if you're not using the PC to listen / watch any other multi-media.

Agree with original post.
  8. May be Admin will make rollover navigation buttons from creating the images, generating the JavaScript for you . :)
  9. Maybe admin will ban your fucking arse again?

How many user names now Chubb? 120? 130?

Someone phone Norris McWhirter.
  10. use firefox and right click the image and the choose "block images from..."
  11. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

I'll write to the ad agency concerned. Thanks for the comments.
  12. where is it i'm looking everywhere
  13. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Too late amigo. It's being doctored.
  14. Thanks
  15. not yet, have had odd looks at work. Use skype a bit so cutting sound doesn't work too well either