Apache AAM

Mr Happy

LE
That would be our defensive aide suite which proved in action far superior to the US fit-out and immensely more useful than air to air missiles in the period our version has been in service.
I know I am going to be coming across as stupid but how did our defensive aide suite on the ends of the 'wings' be so much better than wherever the yanks had theirs AND against what exactly? I thought the bad guys didn't have tracking ground to air.

I know I am going to be coming across as stupid but how did our defensive aide suite on the ends of the 'wings' be so much better than wherever the yanks had theirs AND against what exactly? I thought the bad guys didn't have tracking ground to air.
The dASS on all of our aircraft are better than the yanks, mostly down to the fact that putting it on so few airframes is cost effective, however if you are the US Army you can’t afford to put top end on all.

The dASS on all of our aircraft are better than the yanks, mostly down to the fact that putting it on so few airframes is cost effective, however if you are the US Army you can’t afford to put top end on all.
Surely you don’t suggest quality over quantity means the Yankee air cav may swarm everywhere giving it big licks
while the smaller AAC show the RAF how to actually fight instead

Surely you don’t suggest quality over quantity means the Yankee air cav may swarm everywhere giving it big licks
while the smaller AAC show the RAF how to actually fight instead
The DASS on all RAF, FAA and AAC are the top end of the spectrum.

Look at the sheer numbers for the USA Armed forces;

Then add the additional high end costs to equip all Of them with top end DASS, some have it most don’t.

Latest Threads