AOSP Vol 1 - PDF

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Lumpy, Jun 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm trying to put together a folder for the unit that has all platoon weapons WHT's. I've got AOSP Vol 2 in PDF format, but dont have Vol 1.

Short of buying it from ebay, is there anywhere I can download a copy over the 'normal' internet, as i dont have access to the intranet....

2. Any chance of a copy if you get one? I'm trying to get hold of the GPMG section, cos every copy i've come across hasn't had one, had to bodge the LMG shoot!!
  3. Lumpy ......................more like an armadillo hard exterior but soft in the middle

4. Don't think you can get it over internet. Pam 21 is 'Restricted' and I'd imagine AOSPs are too. I'll check this afternoon.
  5. Cheers Troopie...

Any luck?
  6. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. AOSPs are indeed 'Restricted' and as such you can't (shouldn't!?) get them over the internet. If you don't have access to the intranet can I suggest giving the Training Wing of your local unit a call?
  7. Cheers Troopie....

Managed to scan from the book itself, and then print off on postcard size and laminate...

I'll speak with the unit, see what they can provide...

Cheers again.
  8. You're welcome. Please bear in mind that things can change and publications do get amended from time to time, so make sure you're always using the most up-to-date version.