AOSB Plan Ex

Hi,

I just failed AOSB 1st attempt, Still waiting for the debrief report of the event but I have a feeling my Plan Ex needs work. I have already exhausted the prep material I had for plan ex before my 1st attempt. Im now looking for more, If anyone has any exercises could you send them my way please or failing this point me in the direction for where I can find some good quality exercises.

Hi,

I just failed AOSB 1st attempt, Still waiting for the debrief report of the event but I have a feeling my Plan Ex needs work. I have already exhausted the prep material I had for plan ex before my 1st attempt. Im now looking for more, If anyone has any exercises could you send them my way please or failing this point me in the direction for where I can find some good quality exercises.
See what the debrief says before you invest your time too deeply in one individual area. It might not be 'the planex', but instead might be an individual component it - for example Speed/Distance/Time calculations continually let you down, or you were not confident in presenting your plan etc etc.

See what the debrief says before you invest your time too deeply in one individual area. It might not be 'the planex', but instead might be an individual component it - for example Speed/Distance/Time calculations continually let you down, or you were not confident in presenting your plan etc etc.
Fully agree and I am waiting for the report before taking any serious steps, but all the same I would like to source more exercises as it has been a struggle to find more of them. Id rather be prepared and have them should I need them just incase.

Wee Hawken

Old-Salt
Hi,

Not sure if you already have it but there is a book called AOSB Planning Exercises available on Amazon. 8x Exs and well worth the money.

Latest Threads