AOSB Obstacle Course

My RCB didn’t go well at first but was redeemed by absolutely nailing the individual assault course and then leading my syndicate to a runaway victory in the assault course race on the last morning. I think that saved me from a Fail.
I think I did OK by being sure to volunteer to be the first one over the high or wet obstacles. And diving through the window.

I think my RoCo card was marked by my former headmaster at DYRMS, an RAEC colonel, being the education bod at Westbury. He questioned my motivation.

I think I did OK by being sure to volunteer to be the first one over the high or wet obstacles. And diving through the window.

I think my RoCo card was marked by my former headmaster at DYRMS, an RAEC colonel, being the education bod at Westbury. He questioned my motivation.
I got my headmaster’s reference as part of my docs request from Glasgow on retirement. @Stonker will know the man - he basically said “I hope you make a better job of motivating him as we have utterly failed”.

I got my headmaster’s reference as part of my docs request from Glasgow on retirement. @Stonker will know the man - he basically said “I hope you make a better job of motivating him as we have utterly failed”.
Gordon Villiers, late of Crab Air? Bless him :-D

And make no mistake, I'm coming to you for details of how to get all my info outta the puzzle palace, too :thumleft:

Gordon Villiers, late of Crab Air? Bless him :-D

And make no mistake, I'm coming to you for details of how to get all my info outta the puzzle palace, too :thumleft:
The very same GVS...

Here is the link you need:

Latest Threads