AOSB - Dates

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by MikeDaville, Jan 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello.

I am newbie (joined today) and have a question regrading AOSB dates. The thread which was started for queries is now locked, due to being 100+ pages I speculate.

Nothing to hairy. I have my briefing this month (17th+18thjan), I was wondering if anybody else will be attending these dates? Would be grand to get to know a few names before arriving.

2. Yeah I'll be there. I'm a little older than most so will be put in the special group for OAP's I expect........
  3. The OAP group is where all the cool kids are. Or that's what I told myself... Best of luck!
  4. Hey,

Good luck to you guys attending the 17th-18th Jan board.

I've just got my dates through for my AOSB Brief, the 7th-8th Feb (B665), and thought I would also ask if anyone out there is going to this brief?

Once again, good luck guys.
  5. How long did it take for you to get your dates after your interview? i had my interview on 6th December and got a reccomendation for the board, did it take you a while to get your dates?
  6. Hi Glee,

If i remember right, I had my interview the week before yours, and asked to attend the AOSB Brief as soon as possible. I recieved my CV and Medical forms around the 16th Dec, and sent them off on the 20th. I left the medical form with my GP, so i'm not sure exactly when that was sent to Westbury. I was worried that the xmas post would delay the application, but on the 11th Jan I had an e-mail from Westbury with a list of possible dates. I replied back straight away and my first choice confirmed the next day.

Hope you get your dates soon.

7. Yeah, got a call last Friday, turns out my doctor only sent the medical forms last week, which delayed my application somewhat -.-