AOSB CV - Electronic Version

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by wager, May 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi folks,

By any chance has anyone here a copy of an electronic version of the AOSB CV? I have terrible handwriting and the paper form that my ACA gave me isn't going to look the best! I'd like to have it done and posted this weekend or I'd ask my ACA.

Hope you can help!

Wager

2. Scan it,But make sure an electronic copy acceptable first

3. msr

msr LE

4. ALWAYS photocopy stuff like this before you write on it - what happens if the cat knocked over your brew onto it for example?

5. You should really think about improving your handwriting to a level where you feel confident in it. There's several hand-written elements to the AOSB process: timed essay and plan-ex (which has a tendency of getting quite messy at the best of times).

6. I seem to remember that my ACAs secretary was rather insistent on filling in the form in handwriting, please make sure that you can fill it inn electronically or you could be adding more time to what is already a lengthy process at the best of times.

Also photocopying your documents is a very good idea, and writing a draft version of your CV can also help. Many of the questions that you will be asked during the one to one interview at your briefing will be taken from your CV, having a copy of it might help you refresh your memory.

7. Xoums, cheers for that. I'll hold off and contact my ACA in the morning.

Just to clarify - I've multiple photocopies of the blank form, but thanks for what was well meaning advice.

8. its definitely worth photocopying the finished product as well since you're going to be filling in different forms with the same questions several times as you go through the process and it will help if you've got all the answers in one place.

9. And indeed that your embellishments are consistent! ;)

10. haha.