aosb briefing

Discussion in 'Officers' started by holly2985, Jun 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, I am just wondering if anybody knows if you have to do the sit ups and press ups at the AOSB briefing. I am very worried as I can run miles and I thought i was OK in terms of fitness but I just tried the bleep test and found it so hard. Is the briefing really difficult?Thankyou.

2. Have you seen the AOSB web site?

And there are a few tips on bleep test technique here.

3. read the oooo....65 pages on AOSB in the sticky appropriately titled "All AOSB queries in here"! :roll: :D

Dudders

4. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Clearly will struggle on the intelligence test if we can't do our research.... :roll:

5. The letter for the Briefing should have told you everything you need to know.
    That said no, at the briefing physically you have to complete the bleep test to 10.2 (male) or 8.2 (female) and complete an individual assualt course which isn't that hard at all.
    The presentation is five minutes in front of roughly eight people in your group and is nothing at all to worry about.

6. Don't worry, Holly2985! Based on the above example of your written English, I promise that you will go immediately to the front of the queue.

Litotes

7. RustyH, females have to do 8.1.

You'll be fine Holly, i'm sure.

... Heading back to the pedantic box now...