aosb briefing

Hi, I am just wondering if anybody knows if you have to do the sit ups and press ups at the AOSB briefing. I am very worried as I can run miles and I thought i was OK in terms of fitness but I just tried the bleep test and found it so hard. Is the briefing really difficult?Thankyou.

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
holly2985 said:
hi, i am just wondering if anyone knows if you have to do the sit ups and press ups at the briefing. aim very worried as can run miles and thought i was alright in terms of fitness but just tried the bleep test and found it so hard and have it in three days. is the briefing really difficult? i only recieved a letter saying brief things about taking an intelligence test but now im reading that i have to do presentations and things so am a bit worried. also if you dont pass the fitness tests is that you out? thankyou.
Clearly will struggle on the intelligence test if we can't do our research.... :roll:

The letter for the Briefing should have told you everything you need to know.
That said no, at the briefing physically you have to complete the bleep test to 10.2 (male) or 8.2 (female) and complete an individual assualt course which isn't that hard at all.
The presentation is five minutes in front of roughly eight people in your group and is nothing at all to worry about.

holly2985 said:
hi, i am just wondering if anyone knows if you have to do the sit ups and press ups at the briefing. aim very worried as can run miles and thought i was alright in terms of fitness but just tried the bleep test and found it so hard and have it in three days. is the briefing really difficult? i only recieved a letter saying brief things about taking an intelligence test but now im reading that i have to do presentations and things so am a bit worried. also if you dont pass the fitness tests is that you out? thankyou.
Don't worry, Holly2985! Based on the above example of your written English, I promise that you will go immediately to the front of the queue.

Litotes