AOSB Briefing; When should I arrive?

So I'm filling out my train booking request form and was not sure whether to arrive in Westbury the night before or on the morning? are there many cheap B&Bs nearby? How far is the station from where I need to be? Did they provide you with transport from the station or did you have to sort that yourselves? I'd prefer to arrive in the morning but I need to be there by 1030 so Id probably be waking up at like 5am- Are the physical tests on day 1 or day 2 or is it kind of mixed and when does the day typically end? because I feel like I'd be fine up until about 5pm but then might get a bit tired and want to be on top form physically.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
So I'm filling out my train booking request form and was not sure whether to arrive in Westbury the night before or on the morning? are there many cheap B&Bs nearby? How far is the station from where I need to be? Did they provide you with transport from the station or did you have to sort that yourselves? I'd prefer to arrive in the morning but I need to be there by 1030 so Id probably be waking up at like 5am- Are the physical tests on day 1 or day 2 or is it kind of mixed and when does the day typically end? because I feel like I'd be fine up until about 5pm but then might get a bit tired and want to be on top form physically.
One of the things they test at AOSB is whether you have what it takes to decide these weighty matters for yourself.

Night before.

Treat it as an aptitude test ;);)

Always make sure you are where you are meant to be at least 10 mins before you think you need to be there.

I would arrive the night before.

You will have slept well, had a relaxed breakfast and made your way to the meeting point/pick up location and you will not look like a crumpled sack of shit that got up at 5am and had to travel.

That initial opinion forming first impression can only be made once.

Good luck and start thinking through problems.

I would arrive the night before.

You will have slept well, had a relaxed breakfast and made your way to the meeting point/pick up location and you will not look like a crumpled sack of shit that got up at 5am and had to travel.

That initial opinion forming first impression can only be made once.

Good luck and start thinking through problems.
Pretty much this. Also ask yourself the question, "Having got up at 0500 hrs , what will I do if the train is cancelled/delayed or I encounter traffic problems on the road?"

On Time.

What does your letter/email say as that normally gives it away?

As a future CGS your expected to ask if not known?