AOSB Briefing Prep

Hi all,
I have briefing booked for October (a lovely timely wait I know ) and I am wondering what sort of prep I could start doing now. I’m refraining from getting into to much detail just yet, but if anyone has any ideas of what light prep can be done 5-6 months prior it would be greatly appreciated!

Read the week, two weeks before you go. That's all you need.
(Which is what my then OC told me. Luckily I went to Afghanistan again, so didn't get chance to not get past the interview)

Hi all,
I have briefing booked for October (a lovely timely wait I know ) and I am wondering what sort of prep I could start doing now. I’m refraining from getting into to much detail just yet, but if anyone has any ideas of what light prep can be done 5-6 months prior it would be greatly appreciated!
Keep up to date with current affiars. Also get started preparing for the MAP tests by using the 1250 UKCAT book, the questions in the book are much more difficult than what you will do at Briefing as the med students are allowed a calculator in their exam. Other than that and keeping up with phys theres not much else you can prepare for.