aosb briefing kit list

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by kellzar, Oct 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. does naybody have a kit list for the briefing or a link as to where i can get one? ive tried google and such and thought i would ask here before asking my aca
  2. Your ACA will send you one with the joining instructions. If I were you, I'd worry rather more about sorting your written english out before the essay.

3. Suit. PT Kit. Wash/Shaving kit. Pens/Pencils. Dictionary.
  4. thats for the reply. does pt gear include boots or just trainers?
  5. Probably just trainers - but my knowledge is pre-AOSB (when it was called RCB). Just wait for the kit list to be distributed; there won't be much out of the ordinary on there.
  6. TMo

TMo Swinger

No boots are required, everything is done in trainers. I didn't receive an explicit kit list in the joining instructions for either Briefing or Main Board, but you can use common sense to work out what it is.
  7. Take trainers with good grip, especially for climbing the assault course wall, one kid ended up with a busted face because his trainers slipped down the front of it, hilarious! It was also rather apparent watching other PO's slipping off things during the command exercises wearing heavily worn trainers, which is bad for your feet any way if your doing proper mileage in them.

In general just relax your briefing is just as much for you to have a look at the military as them having a look at you.
  8. As mentioned by TMo; Use common sense and you should get a general idea:

Smart dress (Suit, tie, pants, shoes)
    PT kit (t-shirt, shorts/bottoms)
    Wash kit