AOSB Briefing Joining Instructions

Discussion in 'Officers' started by chris78290, Apr 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all,

I have my AOSB Briefing coming up soon, middle of next month. I have had to change the date from that orginally allocated to me and am a little concerned I have received no further details as yet. How long before the Briefing should I expect to receive further information and instruction etc.

Many thanks,
  2. Hi Chris,

I received mine about 3 weeks before my briefing (after I too had to change dates). If you are worried about it, contact the AOSB office and inform them of the changes and your papers (or lack thereof!)

3. Chris, I've been reading through some old forms of mine from my briefing. It notes that if you haven't received instructions/paperwork 2 weeks prior to your briefing date, then ring the office on the numbers given on top of all the paperwork from Westbury.

No. 16
  4. Cheers mate, I found that same text in a letter just this evening. I'll give it a few more weeks then give them a call in that case.

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Chris - get a grip and, if in doubt, pick up the phone and make sure. Your job as an officer is to solve problems and save lives, not to avoid embarrassment - although doing the first generally avoids the second. Good luck.