• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

AOSB briefing 28/29th Jan 13

I have my AOSB briefing on the 21st january (next monday). What is it suggested that I wear to the briefing? and also does anyone have any tips for me?

cpunk

LE
I have my AOSB briefing on the 21st january (next monday). What is it suggested that I wear to the briefing? and also does anyone have any tips for me?
Wear a suit and tie (or female equivalent), black shoes which have been polished and make sure - if you're a bloke - that you shave on both mornings.

Top tips are:

1. Give it your best shot and listen to what you're being told; it mostly isn't about assessment but teaching you the techniques you will need to have a reasonable shout at the Main Board.

2. Get a grip on current affairs and do some research on the roles and responsibilities of a junior officer.

Latest Threads