• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

AOSB 15/07/10

Anybody from here attending the Main Board on the date mentioned in the title?
Pressure and excitement are building up slowly.
Just got back from a very pleasant Potential Infantry Officers visit at Warminster, was really good fun, I recommend it to all.

Hi Xoums,

Long term listener, first time caller or somehing to that effect.

Have just finished my main board and am now eagerly awaiting my results to be discovered post 3 peaks challenge on Sunday night/Monday morning. Just wanted to wish you and all going to Westbury good luck - try not to worry too much you will feel down at some point but bond as a group and work together! If it's meant for you it will be (apparently!).

Enjoy the three peak challenge I did it two and a half weeks ago, it was great fun, Ben Nevis was partially covered with snow at the top.

Thanks for the advice, I hope you get the good news you are expecting on your return.

PS:Watch out for taxi drivers in Cumbria though.....

Latest Threads