Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by LongJohnSilver, Jan 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all, I wonder if you can help, I have just received the AORI 2 (draft) criteria and it talks about IAdmin and IHubs, and appointments, also data protection, if anyone (clerical) out there has the definitive references, in accordance with the AORI 2 criteria, I would be gratefull for anything provided, links would be even better.

2. LJ,

Any chance of a copy?

3. No snags PW
  4. I've got nothing yet but I meeting with my VWOs next week about it. If I get anything useful I'll wack it on here.
  5. Thanks BBB, anything that you can provide on these subject matters, in Leymans terms, would be greatly appreciated, my unit has no officers, bar the CO, that can take the lead or fill the appointments listed in the, not so easy to read, references (I do have the References now).
  6. [hr]

I did a search on DII for the iAdmin and found the migration levels. You could tell it was written by a programmer. Complete gibberish. Level 1 looks like 'you know what you need to do and are starting to do some thing about it'. The problem bring that I don't have a clue what I need to do! See what comes out Monday.
  7. Seen module 1, that's where we all need to be at apparantly, same here, did not understand a word of it lol
  8. The message was is that the RAWO is ISO trained, the iHub is set up and EWP is used throughout the unit.

I've tried to get EWP going, we've got a group mailbox, but I haven't a clue whether they have started running ISO courses yet outside of the MMAC course. I'll have a search tomorrow.

I'm under the impression that the iHub should handle every document (hard and soft) going in or out of the unit.

Does that agree with everyone else's view?
  9. Thanks BBB, an ISO course would be good for starters. Any detail would be great.
  10. Search DII for Information Support Officer course. I found an application, dates and there is a defence learning course that is a pre-requisite.

Hi ho hi ho its off to Shrivingham I go....

Am I the only one that thinks that there could have been a better passage of info on this than stick it in the AORI and watch us all run around like headless chickens? It's ironic really. :roll:
  11. See you there!!!