• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

AOL Coverage of Recent Tragic death of a Marine. Vehicle ide

Firstly let me say how sorry I am that another brave Royal has been murdered in Afghanistan.

The other reason I post is that in the coverage on AOL news there is a photo that is definitely not the RMASG in VIKINGS but probably American.

Does anyone know what the front vehicle is?

Looks to me like a HMMWV that has it's rear compartment to the camera. The rest of the vehicles in the column are so it's a pretty safe bet.

Chally

chally2 said:
Looks to me like a HMMWV that has it's rear compartment to the camera. The rest of the vehicles in the column are so it's a pretty safe bet.

Chally
Probably just lazy journalism though and they've used a stock (US) photo.

That sounds about typical.
It really does my nut in when they ditch stock with coverage of casualties. Surely a man down deserves a bit more than that.

Chally

Latest Threads