Anything happening on Sunday, around lunch time?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by TheIronDuke, Jan 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Any football matches worth a look?

2. Forget football matches. Boots the Chemist at The Metro Centre in Gateshead is now open on Sunday, with a great range of pharmacy services, fragrance counters & cosmetic ranges. Forget that rugged look that you strive so hard to maintain, go and pamper yourself.

Because you're worth it.

:pukel::pukel::pukel:

3. Im here brightening up the place and showering it with my loveliness. At lunchtime I'll probably be on the beach at south shields.

4. There's a few things happening here

5. What's On - Sunday January 16, 2011

Refine your search be event type

[​IMG] Please note
    On bank holidays and Sundays some events may not be open, please check with the official websites/organisers before planning your trip.

Are you some type of retard? Mr Iron Duke wants entertaining on Sunday,not getting fucked up the arrse by 29 members of a multicultural mob.
    Is that what you want? Because that's what will happen

6. I'm not sure South Shields is ready for you.....

7. When on the beach beware of the " Sand Dancers " ... Is it not a " local beach for local people " ? .

8. Sand dancers?

9. Shouth Shields residents are known as Sand Dancers

Partly because it has a nice beach and partly because there was a large arab population back in the 19th century

10. You could go and join in with the MDMA Rock Dancers

11. Oh right I've not seen many yet but I was almost sand blasted yesterday

12. Hmm I'm not sure I want to look at one of your links so early on a morning.

13. TheIronDuke

I ******* hate you and I hope you die in a fire. Nothing personal. Just if you could die in pain, that would do me. Cheers.

Meh. Ones each will do, eh?

14. TheIronDuke

Amazing I hear you say? Prescient? Awesome psychic abilities? Yeah, well, it's a gift. Me Na-Na used to read the tea leaves you know.

Right. I shall predict your future.Two quid a pop. Cash only. No kites, IOU's, papers on trotters, dodgy jet-ski's or notes of hand. Cash. Roll up in an orderly manner....