Anything happening on Sunday, around lunch time?

Forget football matches. Boots the Chemist at The Metro Centre in Gateshead is now open on Sunday, with a great range of pharmacy services, fragrance counters & cosmetic ranges. Forget that rugged look that you strive so hard to maintain, go and pamper yourself.

Because you're worth it.

:pukel::pukel::pukel:

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Im here brightening up the place and showering it with my loveliness. At lunchtime I'll probably be on the beach at south shields.

There's a few things happening here
What's On - Sunday January 16, 2011

Refine your search be event type

Please note
On bank holidays and Sundays some events may not be open, please check with the official websites/organisers before planning your trip.

Are you some type of retard? Mr Iron Duke wants entertaining on Sunday,not getting fucked up the arrse by 29 members of a multicultural mob.
Is that what you want? Because that's what will happen

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Forget football matches. Boots the Chemist at The Metro Centre in Gateshead is now open on Sunday, with a great range of pharmacy services, fragrance counters & cosmetic ranges. Forget that rugged look that you strive so hard to maintain, go and pamper yourself.

Because you're worth it.

:pukel::pukel::pukel:
I ******* hate you and I hope you die in a fire. Nothing personal. Just if you could die in pain, that would do me. Cheers.

Meh. Ones each will do, eh?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Meh. Ones each will do, eh?
Amazing I hear you say? Prescient? Awesome psychic abilities? Yeah, well, it's a gift. Me Na-Na used to read the tea leaves you know.

Right. I shall predict your future.Two quid a pop. Cash only. No kites, IOU's, papers on trotters, dodgy jet-ski's or notes of hand. Cash. Roll up in an orderly manner....

Latest Threads