Anything for cadets on ARRSE?

You don't want to linger in this neck of the woods young fellow.

But by all means, send your mum here.... :)
Pictures first, mind you. It's in the small print which you didn't read when you signed up.

You don't want to linger in this neck of the woods young fellow. There are some suspcious characters lurking here who won't have nice intentions. One moment you'll be an innocent young thing, then suddenly you'll be corrupted beyond therapy. The Army cadet force forum at: Army Cadet Force . com is more age apropriate than this forum.

But by all means, send your mum here.... :)
Don't be too hasty. '89' suggests that the OP is in fact 23, and has not yet stated their gender... do the RM Cadets let Dorrises in?

Pictures first, mind you. It's in the small print which you didn't read when you signed up.
Like anyone here has any sort of standards

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I think he'd rather arse finger your avatar, I know I ******* would!
just remember to move his 8 inch cock out of the way first :)

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I think with regards to cadets most of the stuff on here woudl either be regarded as abuse, bullying or grooming :)

Yes a long line of overweight social failures in ill fitting DPM, tales based on bullshit with an eagerness to stretch your colon out of shape.
Though to be fair, you do occasionally get to sit back and watch as a guilt-ridden AI dresses up in a mis-match of No 1s and self-injects 5.56mm brass into the front of his skull.

Though to be fair, you do occasionally get to sit back and watch as a guilt-ridden AI dresses up in a mis-match of No 1s and self-injects 5.56mm brass into the front of his skull.
What did hapen to that guy? I spent a good few minutes googling his username and his real name, but found nothing!

Check out our very own agony aunt, "Uncle Jimmy". Bringing succour to aspiring nods since 1972.

SavileMarines_02.jpg