Anything for cadets on ARRSE?

I'm not gonna be a walt, so I'm a Royal Marine Cadet in Devon, this is my first post, are there any other groups or something for cadets on here? Just discussing equipment and events and suchlike?
Thanks

Jarrod?

I've got some sweeties and tissues to dry your tears later.

Come on guys give the kid a break. He's come here asking a reasonable question in a perfectly acceptable manner, he's not walting, he's not coming "the great I am", just a kid wanting to know the best place to hook up with other cadets. Let's save the pisstaking for those that deserve it.

You could try the Navy Net (aka Rum Ration) by using the tab at the top of the page or here;

NavyNet - Home

I'm not gonna be a walt, so I'm a Royal Marine Cadet in Devon, this is my first post, are there any other groups or something for cadets on here? Just discussing equipment and events and suchlike?
Thanks
You don't want to linger in this neck of the woods young fellow. There are some suspcious characters lurking here who won't have nice intentions. One moment you'll be an innocent young thing, then suddenly you'll be corrupted beyond therapy. The Army cadet force forum at: Army Cadet Force . com is more age apropriate than this forum.

But by all means, send your mum here.... :)