Anything else I should know?

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by northern909, Jul 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi there.

Im hoping to join the Int Corps and am currently awaiting my first of two interviews with the recruitor. :D

Ive been told that upon passing the two day medical trial, I then have a two day test at chicksands. I havent been told what I will be tested on however.. just that I should read newspapers and keep up to date with world events. Is there anything else I can do to prepare at all?

Also, what sort of time scale am I looking at here? I have my two interviews to do with the local recruitors and the two tests before I sign on the dotted line. How long does this all normally take? Will I be in by September?

Thanks

2. Some kind of crash course in spelling and punctuation.

3. Yes, read the other posts that say "Im hoping to join the Int Corps and am currently awaiting my first of two interviews with the recruitor", find out that the correct short form is 'INT CORPS', how to use a spell checker and what an apostrophe is. Oh, yes and develop a sarcasm shield!

4. Also do you like lube or honey?

What......?

5. Get used to being disappointed...... :)

6. Sometime between the end of your interview and the next coming of christ.

7. i very much doubt it!

8. Sep 07...Sep 08...maay-be

9. If you're not...bin her and get one that likes making the beast with two backs :lol: