Anything but- ARRSEurs Banned from town?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Rocketeer, Nov 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Since ARRSE, especially in the NAAFI, is anything but ' politically correct ', I'm guessing that no ARRSE person will be allowed in the greater metropilitan area of Kirklees, Yorkshire.. or am I reading the Dewsbury Reporter incorrectly..

Town Council has issued a 44 page policy on diversity and equality that, among other things, notes:
    " Use of the phrase ' political correctness ' is, at best, factual avoidance and, at worst, a physical attack. "

The document also advises that pranksters moving things around on a colleague's desk is as serious as punching them.

2. Link?

3. I will gladly prove to them they are wrong.

1. I will move a stapler from one end of their desk to the other.

2. I will punch one of them on the nose.

I will allow them to decide which one A&E deems to be more serious.

4. Bugger me that's the motor trade banned from Kirklees then. Or would me using the phrase 'nick my keys again and I'll rip your arm off and stick the soggy end up you're arrse' be covered under multi-disciplinary integration-centric blue sky thinking opt out clause if I stick a teatowel over my head and become a one-legged lesbian.

FFS. When was the last time you heard the word prank? Something that may have sounded like it yes, but just proof that our paid-from-council-tax waste of honest sperm 'representatives' need to get (a) a life (b) a trip to where I work to determine the differnce between moving my mouse mat and a good tw@tting.

I wouldn'y mind but I'm part Yorkie and I thought that'd be the last place this bollox would surface (call a spade a fookin shovel etc)
  5. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

[/quote]Workers are also told they should come up with no fewer than 10 things they can do every day to make colleagues feel better.
  7. The late Charlie Brown, the Barnsley comedian, was always happy to call them "coons"
  8. physical violence is obviuosly (sp?) underated in those counties, nothing a good old punch up cant solve .
  9. O*B*V*I*O*U*S*L*Y