anyone

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by desmond, Jun 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone else been asked by convoy_cock to buy a book called picking up the brass

2. A Batman for all occasions then Butler
    What are the terms young man

3. DtS choccie ones. Three edits must be wate wain

4. Yes, Convoy has been targeting certain specific individuals, it was a long list, so he asked me to make a few calls on his behalf. I don't remember everyone on the list, but those who placed orders tonight include:-

Roger DeCourcey
    Ainsley Harriet
    The Bishop of Bath and Wells
    Zero Mostell
    Graham Kerr aka "The Galloping Gourmet"
    The national library of Wales

Ainsley actually bought three copies. He was fairly uninterested at first, but got all enthusiastic when I mentioned c0ck.

5. He threatened me.......

Apparetnly if I don't cough up and buy a copy I'll suffer the wrath of a hundred boozed up Man City fans

6. Don't worry, a hundred boozed up Man City fans is nothing apparantly...lol

7. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Does Man City have a hundred fans?

8. I personally bought the book on the recommendation of the forum.

Excellent read and full of squaddie humour. :lol:

fastmedic

9. I was going to buy a copy but if convoy is a sodding Man City fan not a chance I am giving him my money :D

10. It's worse than that balldrick, i'm a Man United fan.
    You're a strange person Desmond

11. It's worth a read. I have given my well thumbed copy of the book, pride of place in the downstairs crapper. Everytime I'm in squeezing my head, gripping the disabled bars (not that I am disabled, just throught they'd be useful during a particularly bad pony) I think of you convoy.

12. thats ok then as my dad(from Barnsley) used to say there are only 2 good things to come out of Manchester 1. The road to Yorkshire
    2. Manchester United

I will have to buy the book now you have said your not a city fan :D

13. Yes. He threatened to release a neurotoxin that would cause all the elected members of the Federal Parliament in Canberra to drool, become doubly incontinent and shuffle about rambling if I didn't buy at least a dozen copies a month for the next year. I told him to do his worst as no one would notice anyways.