anyone working at chicksands?

I am, when I am not a fireman or a pioneer.

Is that your coat?

a fishing trip.....

sabre150 said:
is there anyone at chicksands who could get in touch with me,

thanks
Count me in on that one as well!

Would especially like to hear from anyone in SIGINT trades who would like an all expenses paid holiday on the Levantine Rivierra.

Meet me under the clock at waterloo at 7 pm, tonight. I'll be carrying a Financial Times under my left arm, will be wearing a British warm and my Mons OCTU tie :wink:

oh yes...light and Darkside

:):):)

cpunk said:
'anyone working at Chicksands?' Not when I've been there, so far as I could tell...
That's not fair. The MPGS always seemed to work very hard; some might say they put in a little too much effort.

You might have to define working...

The instructors in some departments consider shagging the recruits as work.

Others shop in Sainsburys, but tend to leave things instead of picking things up.

that 30% will cover the civilian staff. The remainder must be the Mil

sshhhhhhhh.......

:)

cpunk said:
'anyone working at Chicksands?' Not when I've been there, so far as I could tell...
Aw come on, I had to clean my weapon once!

I remember doing a few things vigourously last time I was at Chicksands but I never got their names... Well who am I to break tradition?!

As I've never even been to Chicksands (well, not yet), tell me: is it as scenic and desirable a locale as Ashford?

Imagine you were Kirsty and Phil trying to sell the location to Mr & Mrs Director Int. What are the pros and cons?