Anyone We Know?

[video]http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-10-12/couple-wins-millions-in-uk-lotto/3553640[/video]

I'd do her, and she's loaded.

Tried to upload the video, but I'm a computer biff.

Lads she's fucking rats! Look at the schnoz and teeth! c'mon! I wouldnt fuck her with Jarrod's!

A

allgone2ratsh1t

I'd fuck em both for a sniff of their winnings. When they refuse to part having had their way I'd hire Max Clifford and kissntell.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
A Chelsea fan with love and hate on his knuckles and a standard lamp in a blond wig.
I've now got a problem

Who to hate more those two or the two fat cunts from Largs.

Well she could put some of that lottery winnings to good use by having her gnashers seen to. :omg: Other than that though I wouldn't mind slipping her a length - for a fee that is. ;-)

M

Mark The Convict

*goes back to check link, recoils* Freddie Mercury called, he wants his overbite back!

We are forgetting that this hog with all her new found wealth will be able to get a makeover, so, I wont mind a bit of nip and tuck and please include new dentures. Jobs jobbed, and I'll be able to get down to the pub and shout me mates. Now, who do I want her to look like?

G

goatrutar

We are forgetting that this hog with all her new found wealth will be able to get a makeover, so, I wont mind a bit of nip and tuck and please include new dentures. Jobs jobbed, and I'll be able to get down to the pub and shout me mates. Now, who do I want her to look like?
Julia Gillard?