Anyone we know?........MDN NSFW!!!

Mebbe you could try putting the NSFW in the TITLE of the post?!

Looks like taffridge

Nice full set of balls there, clearly hasn't whacked on off in a while.

I want a gimp mask to go on the piss with! That'd be absolutely immense!

Fcuk...bollox....shite.....the secret's out....and here was me thinking I could have bluffed it I was on about his avatar!!

You lot are far too fcuking too sharp for me!!

Praetorian said:
She's a fucking window-licker that Sarahjane.
yeah but the practice it gets means it'll lick the cheese off your stinking knob quicker than a dog licking marmite off your nads

crabby said:
Praetorian said:
yeah but the practice it gets means it'll lick the cheese off your stinking knob quicker than a dog licking marmite off your nads
How do you know Prae's knob stinks? We're getting all sorts of revelations tonight!

DozyBint said:
crabby said:
Praetorian said:
How do you know Prae's knob stinks? We're getting all sorts of revelations tonight!
I shall rephrase, "it'll lick the cheese of one's knob quicker than a dog licking marmite off one's nads"

editted to add that the speed of knobcheese removal is not only practice but also a tongue hairer than a yeti in winter

crabby said:
DozyBint said:
crabby said:
Praetorian said:
I shall rephrase, "it'll lick the cheese of one's knob quicker than a dog licking marmite off one's nads"

editted to add that the speed of knobcheese removal is not only practice but also a tongue hairer than a yeti in winter
I think you fancy MDN. Tell the truth Crabstick.

DozyBint said:
crabby said:
Praetorian said:
Shocking! You seemed such a nice girl at Bisley. :D

All right, all right, its me, what of it? I'm not a rubber fetishist, thats my cold water immersion suit, I'd just spent 12 hours in the Baltic which is why my knob is shrivelled up to a fraction of its usual size.