Anyone want to be a pioneer?

"handling sensitive stores such as those containing fuel and ammunition"

i would rather die... scratch that... i would rather be a clerk..

A13x said:
If this guy can make it, i'm sure as hell you can.

Army Website
You're not even in yet and you fill the need to take the piss out of someone who is, ****** :x

Is your problem that he is not a photo model??
Luck there were no cameras when I was doing trainning (not invented)!

You like most of the wannabies need to get some time in before you throw mud.....

JP47 said:
A13x said:
If this guy can make it, i'm sure as hell you can.

Army Website
At least he is IN you WANNABE

Who the fcuk are you to take the urine? :x
Agreed ! Guaranteed with that attitude son you'll be smashed to f*ck by some senior tom and be rocking yourself to sleep by the first Friday in your regiment, silly little boy. :D Better still, have a pop at this lad whilst your at it, Im sure he'll NEVER come in handy when you need him !

http://www.army.mod.uk/rlc/career/743.aspx

As much as us engineers take the piss chunkies do a damned hard job mate so take heed of everyones advice and wind it in.

I think the words calm and down are needed.

A13x said:
No, bellend, the only words I can think that are applicable here will be ones that you will probably become very, very familiar with "LEFTRIGHTLEFTRIGHTLEFTRIGHTLEFTRIGHT" !! :D

A13x said:
Christ, you really are a nobhead, you come on here slagging a serving soldier, then ask us to calm down. You need to get a reality check, son, you probably don't even have the sense or intelligence to do a Pioneer's job, fcukwit :evil:

saintstone said:
A13x said:
Christ, you really are a nobhead, you come on here slagging a serving soldier, then ask us to calm down. You need to get a reality check, son, you probably don't even have the sense or intelligence to do a Pioneer's job, fcukwit :evil:
I can write my name.

And i do actually know what they do and know it is very easy and you don't need any common sense or skill to do it as my brother is a serving pioneer and says it is easy and shit.

I can imagine you will have no problems whatsoever with that brilliant attitude...

tit.

saintstone said:
A13x said:
FFS Saintstone.......... I just cannot concentrate on any words with your GIF 8O

A13x said:
saintstone said:
A13x said:
I can write my name.

And i do actually know what they do and know it is very easy and you don't need any common sense or skill to do it as my brother is a serving pioneer and says it is easy and s***.
If he is from your gene pool the chances are he is the squadron biff who polishes the trowels and stands alone on site, forever staring at a spirit level with an intensely confused look on his face !! :D

A13x said:
saintstone said:
A13x said:
I can write my name.

And i do actually know what they do and know it is very easy and you don't need any common sense or skill to do it as my brother is a serving pioneer and says it is easy and s***.
It sounds like your brother has either been mismanaged or is just as thick as you are. I know of many pioneers who enjoy their day to day jobs, and are able to prepare themselves for a future in civvy street with fuckloads of qualifications. The man makes the job, not the other way around.

Get back under your rock.

WWWWWaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh????!!!!!! too hard, too fast, mate. Has to be a wah.i'll take possession of my pickled bear-cnut tomorrow, if you please....

right-grumpy said:
saintstone said:
A13x said:
FFS Saintstone.......... I just cannot concentrate on any words with your GIF 8O
haha i know it's brilliant

This was supposed to be a joke, maybe none of you have a sense of humour, the fact that i showed a picture of someone does not mean i was slagging off the whole pioneer trade.

So take a chill pill everyone and stop crying.