Anyone want to be a pioneer?

Discussion in 'RLC' started by A13x, Feb 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If this guy can make it, i'm sure as hell you can.

Army Website

2. "handling sensitive stores such as those containing fuel and ammunition"

i would rather die... scratch that... i would rather be a clerk..

3. You're not even in yet and you fill the need to take the piss out of someone who is, ****** :x

4. At least he is IN you WANNABE

Who the fcuk are you to take the piss? :x

5. Is your problem that he is not a photo model??
    Luck there were no cameras when I was doing trainning (not invented)!

You like most of the wannabies need to get some time in before you throw mud.....

6. Agreed ! Guaranteed with that attitude son you'll be smashed to f*ck by some senior tom and be rocking yourself to sleep by the first Friday in your regiment, silly little boy. :D Better still, have a pop at this lad whilst your at it, Im sure he'll NEVER come in handy when you need him !

http://www.army.mod.uk/rlc/career/743.aspx

7. As much as us engineers take the piss chunkies do a damned hard job mate so take heed of everyones advice and wind it in.

8. I think the words calm and down are needed.

9. No, bellend, the only words I can think that are applicable here will be ones that you will probably become very, very familiar with "LEFTRIGHTLEFTRIGHTLEFTRIGHTLEFTRIGHT" !! :D

10. How about fuck off instead?

11. Do you know what pioneers actually do on tour?

12. Christ, you really are a nobhead, you come on here slagging a serving soldier, then ask us to calm down. You need to get a reality check, son, you probably don't even have the sense or intelligence to do a Pioneer's job, fcukwit :evil:

13. I can write my name.

And i do actually know what they do and know it is very easy and you don't need any common sense or skill to do it as my brother is a serving pioneer and says it is easy and shit.

14. I can imagine you will have no problems whatsoever with that brilliant attitude...

tit.

15. FFS Saintstone.......... I just cannot concentrate on any words with your GIF 8O