Anyone want to assist the good Sergeant?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by oldbaldy, Sep 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

So anyone else want a share of $200 million?

2. I received the same spam, I gave it due consideration before wiping my electronic arse on it!

3. If I hadn't already been promised $100 million from a nice guy in Nigeria,I would have been keen on this.

4. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

You deleted!
    But he seems such a genuine nice guy who needs help.
    He even writes in something approaching English.

5. Can you not give him an alternate email address such as the pentagon or a jihadi group

6. His writing is actually much better than that of any US SNCOs I have met! I say take him up on the offer, what have you got to lose?

7. You to...The two face Nigerian Bast*rds said I was the only one....I feel so cheated :(

8. Well I decided to ignore the ex squaddies living rough and the veterans who gave their lives mentally as did their limbs physically and snub the Artillery ascociation and fcucked the poppy apeal off. I just decided to send him £500 to get him started cos he 's just such a wonderful guy and of course im in awe.
    *sigh* I await his call and my millions that bob promised me. Hold on was it bob? or was it? well thats what the Rumanian bloke called him or was he lithuanian? :?