Anyone want to assist the good Sergeant?

oldbaldy

LE
I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: sgtrobert.king@ymail.com

- This is a personal Letter directed to you alone. I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you before. My name is SGT. Robert King, a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC Medical Team , which was deployed to Iraq in the beginning of the war in Iraq. I would like to share some highly personal classified information about my personal experience and role which I played in the pursuit of my career serving under the U.S 1st Armored which was atthe fore-front of the war in Iraq. Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have find the time to visit the BBC websites stated below to enable you have insight as to what I'm intending to sharewith you, believing that it would be of your desired interest oneway or theother. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm Also, could you get back to me having visiting the above website to enable us discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best of your understanding. I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decides to go public. In this regards, I will not hold back to say that the essence of this message is strictly for mutual benefit of you and I and nothing more.I will be vivid and coherent in my next message in this regards, meanwhile, could you send me a mail confirming you have visited the site and that you have understood my intentions? I will await your thoughts.
So anyone else want a share of $200 million?

oldbaldy

LE
cernunnos said:
I received the same spam, I gave it due consideration before wiping my electronic arse on it!
You deleted!
But he seems such a genuine nice guy who needs help.
He even writes in something approaching English.

oldbaldy said:
He even writes in something approaching English.
His writing is actually much better than that of any US SNCOs I have met! I say take him up on the offer, what have you got to lose?

W

wevers

vvaannmmaann said:
If I hadn't already been promised $100 million from a nice guy in Nigeria,I would have been keen on this.
You to...The two face Nigerian Bast*rds said I was the only one....I feel so cheated :(

Well I decided to ignore the ex squaddies living rough and the veterans who gave their lives mentally as did their limbs physically and snub the Artillery ascociation and fcucked the poppy apeal off. I just decided to send him £500 to get him started cos he 's just such a wonderful guy and of course im in awe.
*sigh* I await his call and my millions that bob promised me. Hold on was it bob? or was it? well thats what the Rumanian bloke called him or was he lithuanian? :?