• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Anyone used these before?

Been looking at getting a few items from the FLECKTARN website. Being something of a tight northerner though I like to test the water before spending my money.

Has anyone had any dealings with them and can they give me a steer as to whether the gear is any good or not? I heard that the stuff is mainly reproduction and and might be of a battlefield re-enacter standard. Or maybe not.

Cheers,
Codhead.

Flecktarn sell SOME good kit, if you look past the webtex c###. that they push.

Variation;
Maggie made Britain great, Blair f##### it up again !!

what exactly is it you want. if it is british kit, then the-outdoor.co.uk is excellent and quite cheap. or if you want grade 2 kit (its hardly gd 2!) britishmilitarysurplus.co.uk is bloody brilliant. i have got a few items from there, and some of it looks like it has never even been used!

S5

Latest Threads