Anyone up for a bit of Military speed dating? (with a difference)

Ye gods and little fishes.... the things that cross one's desk.

The date for the 2012 Quad-Service Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender Conference has been announced. To be held in Main Building on 6 July - all may apply for tickets: the temptation to go mob-handed occurs......

For more details go to Quad Service LGBT Conference 2012

I'm sure the tax payer is delighted to be funding this sort of politically correct nonsense in these days of austerity and while Regiments are facing the chop.

P

PrinceAlbert

It's no wonder they're lezzers!

Why do lezzers always come out with "don't stereotype me" etc.....yet they all fit the bill for "stereotypical lezzer."

Unimaginative mingers.

B

Biscuits_AB

The date for the 2012 Quad-Service Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender Conference has been announced. To be held in Main Building on 6 July - all may apply for tickets: the temptation to go mob-handed occurs......

I'm sure the tax payer is delighted to be funding this sort of politically correct nonsense in these days of austerity and while Regiments are facing the chop.
Why were you looking there?

Cross-dressing Marines welcome?

Am I the only one who noticed the slight irony of your user name in connection with this topic?

Edited to add .....

Seemingly not.

It's funny how left wing and politically correct opinions and ideas have done more to segregate people than Hitler could have ever dreamed. Who's the untermensch now.....

For full details of the conference, speakers, the agenda and details of the breakout sessions click here.

Edited to add:

Order of dress : Sensible shoes.

B

It's no wonder they're lezzers!

Why do lezzers always come out with "don't stereotype me" etc.....yet they all fit the bill for "stereotypical lezzer."

Unimaginative mingers.
As a comedian, whose name escapes me, said; "Lesbians don't like men so why dress like one. You don't see jews dressed as SS Officers".

So she was gay after all! I thought she was using it as an excuse...
Maybe if she said this?:
A History Lecturer at Reading University, Emma is an authority of gender and war, and the history of sexuality. She comes to tell us about her own inglorious past!
-it might be a bit more interesting?

Why were you looking there?
I wasn't! But a good question none-the-less. I was reading an Army Briefing Notice before spluttering and spraying tea at my pooter screen.