Anyone the same on fitness?

Ive been running every night now and do 3 miles every other night and on the others i do 5 milers.

Anyway, im starting to slow down, as i stated in my other post.

Anyone know why?

Im very strong, and i do 100 situps a day, 50 in the morning and 50 at night, and they take my 1 second per situp, so basicly i do 50 situps in 50 seconds.

Its exactly the same for pressups, i also weight train and now lift 60KG weights,

So all my upper body is fine, im just slowing down with my running, but could someone tell me why this is happening?

Cheers

andyhud said:
Ive been running every night now and do 3 miles every other night and on the others i do 5 milers.

Anyway, im starting to slow down, as i stated in my other post.

Anyone know why?

Im very strong, and i do 100 situps a day, 50 in the morning and 50 at night, and they take my 1 second per situp, so basicly i do 50 situps in 50 seconds.

Its exactly the same for pressups, i also weight train and now lift 60KG weights,

So all my upper body is fine, im just slowing down with my running, but could someone tell me why this is happening?

Cheers
on a more serious, as you are probably only bout 60-80kg anyways you are lifting a massive % of your body weight so of course you're gonna slow...cuz now you have muscles!

Cheers guys for the replies, I'll slow down on the fitness.

Then blast it every other day like monday, wednesday, friday, sunday.

RoyalEngineers said:
Would you rather be the hulk, or speedy gonzalez. Think about it.. :p
Both if i can, but i will take all your advice about the resting and concentrate on running.