Anyone spot anything a bit off with this set up for auction ?

Discussion in 'Medals' started by wellyhead, Nov 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

I'm pretty sure thats not possible

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

No, it isn't. Get rid of the ACSM and it is.

3. The ACSM is awarded for 1080 days aggregated service in those theatres for which the GSM (e.g. Northern Ireland, Air Ops Iraq), an OSM (e.g. Sierra Leone or Afghanistan) or the Iraq Medal has been issued. An additional 1080 days is required for the award of the Clasp to the ACSM. More than 1 Clasp may be earned.

Separate criteria apply to Part-time members of the Ulster Defence Regiment (UDR) and Royal Irish (Home Service) Regiment.

Full details are laid out in DCI Gen 65/94 and, for the RAF, AP3392 Vol 4 Leaflet 2007 Annex B.

Off the top of my head I can't see how the ACSM is among the others, but I stand by to be corrected by a medal guru.

4. Agree, the CSM gulf war one does not count towards the ACSM. GW1 did not have repeat tours, therefore, how can he be wearing a repeat tour medal?...WALT,stone him!

5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

The chocolate UNFICYP doesn't count either, and even if he repeat-toured he'd have a numeral on the medal, and still Zero days towards ACSM.

He's a witch, burn him at the stake!

6. Witchsmeller Pursuivant walt.

7. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Impossible, I made quite sure first that he weighed the same as a duck, and would therefore float. QED, a witch.