Anyone spare 25 rounds?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by bibo_boy, Nov 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Need to shoot Matt 1 and will work for food etc!
  2. Contact your local RTC. They often need firers for CMCQ and/or RMQ Courses.
  3. Anyone got a spare ballistic vest?

I don't like the look of the OP's intentions.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Back in 83 in Saffrica I lent a mate 6 rounds of .357 SJHP as he was driving to Cape Town and he hadn't got any ammo for his gat. Half way there he decided to top himself by putting one of the rounds through his brain.

Did I get the other 5 rounds back? Did I ****.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. I am an airosft super walt and have plenty rounds. I have pink ones, blue ones and pretty ones that shine in the dark, I can also lend you a mega M-16 with grenade shooter on the bottom. Or here is a crazy idea right out of left field, see that door that say's PSI on it, knock and when he can be bothered to wake himself up go in and ask really nicely "are there any units shooting Matt 1 soon cause i'm a biff, couldn't be fucked looking at the training calender and haven't done it yet". If your luck is in well done, if not then it looks like no bounty for you and you can kiss that shiny VRSM or bar goodbye. Cretin.
  6. Cheese & pickle or ham & tomato? I know that the TA get hungry on road moves & if they aren't routinely issued their MoD 90s can't get the discounts at Moto service areas :wink:
  7. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

What are you offering in return? Got any good MATTs qualifications you can offer in exchange?

You might be able to blag your way onto a MATTs weekend by offering to run some of their other training for them.

8. Some people are just so inconsiderate. You should have got them off his missus.
  9. I'm surprised you didn't suggest the empty casing as well. Reloads are cheaper after all.
  10. No bounty perhaps but shouldn't interfere with the whole VRSM thing too much apart from delaying it a year.
  11. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

If you were cool like me, you'd just get someone important to sign it off for you in exchange for a bottle of port.
  12. He was single. I was shagging his sister-in-law.

Wish I had - I had half-shares in a Dillon single turret reloading press out there.
  13. Couldn't have much left of the poor bugger's upper half, nevermind head, with that hardware.
  14. Urban dictionary: Bottle of Port.

Jack speak for the act of sucking someone off.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Whatever works for him...