• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Anyone selling/getting rid of 58 Pattern Belt

Looking for 58 pattern belt around the cambs or camberley area, if anyone is selling or got one gathering dust and is willing to part could give me a shout it would be appreciated :D

Cheers in advance, DS

I may have one in your size. Send me the waist size you would like and if I have one it's yours. No charge but you will have to come and get it yourself in Farnborough, North Camp.

The only reason I can see for anyone wanting a 58 pattern belt is to hold together a set of 58 pattern webbing, why they'd want to do that is another question though.
Unless of course it's for the ultimate in gayness. A belt to wear over your jacket........

lacrabat said:
The only reason I can see for anyone wanting a 58 pattern belt is to hold together a set of 58 pattern webbing, why they'd want to do that is another question though.
Unless of course it's for the ultimate in gayness. A belt to wear over your jacket........
unfortunately it is for that very reason, Gib Barracks is a cruel mistress...

davyskuller said:
lacrabat said:
unfortunately it is for that very reason, Gib Barracks is a cruel mistress...
Try Scotty Hamilton!

Latest Threads