• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Anyone selling an mtp daysack ?

M

Mark The Convict

'Hope This Helps'

Can you not wait for the Army to issue you one in due course?

Z

Zarathustra

Hey, i'm not selling one either!

Best advice is to wait outside the armoury after a range day and lift one whilst the owner pops back in for some more flannalette. HTH.
Are you the person who stole my sylvette out of the washing machine?

Another good way is to wait till a bus load of blokes get back from exercise, when they get off, blend in, nick a daysack, and go about your business. And don't feel bad. Remember, there's only one thief in The Army, everyone else is just trying to get their kit back.

I'll probably sell mine because it's shite. I've been using the one I bought from the shop in Tidders 4 years ago - way better. However, you'll have to wait a few weeks until I return from this current shit hole.

How much we talkin' (+P&P)

Please excuse the Eastenders tone of phrase. But I am serious.

Z

Zarathustra

**** off, as if I would need a sylvette??? I just steal pre-bulled boots, even if I have to wear an extra couple of pairs of socks or walk around like Joey Deacon, it's far superior to bulling them yourself. Gives me more time in the NAAFI bar to minesweep pints.
You are smudge, the 22 year Lcpl bedding storeman and I claim my boots back.

Latest Threads