Anyone seen this in their bank account before SRMD ARMY MNTHLY A?

Resurgam

War Hero
I have just taken a peek at my bank account and seen a payment in (yippee) to me with the descriptor of SRMD ARMY MNTHLY A. Never seen this before. My pension has a totally different descriptor.

Has anyone else seen something like this?

Cheers

I don't know the answer, but Service Related Medical Discharge Monthly Adjustment fits.

I have just taken a peek at my bank account and seen a payment in (yippee) to me with the descriptor of SRMD ARMY MNTHLY A. Never seen this before. My pension has a totally different descriptor.

Cheers
Just had the same. Being Apr could it be an RPI annual increase but probably an error.

Last edited:

RedDinger

War Hero

Cheers
I had something similar, ZRMR ARMY MNTHLY A. The payment reference number is the same as my pension.

I asked in this thread, and got the same answer, to ask Equiniti. I've emailed them, but no response yet.

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/the-forces-pension-society-protecting-your-interests.159072/page-6#post-10705022