Anyone seen the front page of The Sun today?

Comments?

PartTimePongo said:
Comments?
I thought we were supposed to be boycotting the Scum. For me, that includes resisting the temptation to peek at page 3 and thereby not noticing the b0ll0cks on the front!!

Nice to see rational balanced reporting has taken over at the currant bun :roll:

PTP,
What's got your dander up? The AWOL Swimming Pool Attendants orgy or the Slum housing?

Yes I know that "travellers" can be a bloody nause.

But I nevevr thought I'd see the day when a national newspaper mounted a campaign against one ethnic group in this country.

It works two ways and not the Scum way:

Give the traveller their rights to etc but send the DVLA/IR/DHS down to check that are within the law. Veichle checks, Tax returns up to date and that they are not fleecing the system.

This offers everyone what the want:

Travellers get the land
Locals know that they are within the law
Traveller can demonstrate they are positive and law abiding minority!

Sadly, at the end of the day, the average scum reader will buy this murdoch shite without the slightest understanding of what the issues are.

Sorry but the PM and his crew can only pick on minority at a time Muslims this week perhaps travellers next week. When are they going to use the house arrest laws in NI!

Mr Happy

LE
Gypsies. Hmmm, I think I might be with the Sun on the subject of travelling Romany folk.... My sisters Dog went missing - they lived 200 yards from some open space which some Gypo's had recently moved in to - and the Police explained that they were waiting for my Sis to post "Dog missing REWARD" signs on poles and stuff around town. They said if she waited a couple of days the dog would suddenly 'turn up'.

And BINGO, the following day, Rover was pawing at the door.

I don't want to sound like a right wing nutter but I heard Hitler had a similar experience once.... (Floodgates).

Will this be taken on by the CRE or will they stay quiet because of the suns links to no10?

A_S

Oh, don't misunderstand me Mr H. :D

I firmly believe that scum like this belong in the chamber, or possibly as raw material for interesting and generally proscribed biological experiments. I just despise the shabby way that the Scum, under the 'leadership' of its Uber-whore-fuhrer Wade, jump on any and every bandwagon going, regardless of coherency or evidence of an actual endstate.

Mr Happy said:
Gypsies. Hmmm, I think I might be with the Sun on the subject of travelling Romany folk.... My sisters Dog went missing - they lived 200 yards from some open space which some Gypo's had recently moved in to - and the Police explained that they were waiting for my Sis to post "Dog missing REWARD" signs on poles and stuff around town. They said if she waited a couple of days the dog would suddenly 'turn up'.

And BINGO, the following day, Rover was pawing at the door.

I don't want to sound like a right wing nutter but I heard Hitler had a similar experience once.... (Floodgates).
Mr Happy, you omitted to say whether a reward had to be paid, although I assume that is the point of your anecdote? regards

I refuse to believe that even at the Joy Division, there aren't some journos thinking this morning 'Why the fcuk am I working here?'

Ms Wade, is your first name actually the result of trendy 60's type spelling by your parents , or is it an indication of your religous affiliation?

If it's the latter, might I draw your attention to the Berliner Zeitung, or Dresdner Nachrichten of say , 1938?

http://collections.ic.gc.ca/pollock...efore_the_war/newspaper/img/1JunePg1-2_02.jpg

Nice to see the paper doing something worthwhile. 'Ethnic group' my arrse, they're a criminal underclass wrapping themselves in ethnicity to avoid the laws that the rest of us live by. As the paper is supposed to be Tony's organ 8), what's the betting the politically paranoid amongst you are now going to see the scapegoating of the Jews updated to Blair's Britain? Where's that tinfoil...?

The paper's jumping on a populist bandwagon, true, but that's what tabloids do. They gauge the public mood and cater to it, and the reason that there is such a public mood is....?

Awol, tinfoil has nothing to do with it. They are described as an ethnic group in law I believe.

My point is, what newspaper has the right to say ' We are the will of the people'?

More importantly, Newspapers are there to report news , NOT rabble rouse.Isn't this an offence under the new ethnic incitement laws (Or whatever they're called)

And take the time to look at the link.

http://collections.ic.gc.ca/pollock/selected_materials/before_the_war/newspaper/newspapers.htm

'Those who refuse to learn from history , are doomed to repeat it'

Mr Happy

LE
hackle said:
Mr Happy, you omitted to say whether a reward had to be paid, although I assume that is the point of your anecdote? regards
Hack,

Cops told Sister not to post reward posters. If she did five minutes later Gypo would knock on door and say "I appear to have found your dog - can I have the 50 quid now please".