Anyone seen the front page of The Sun today?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Mar 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. no do you have link?
  3. I thought we were supposed to be boycotting the Scum. For me, that includes resisting the temptation to peek at page 3 and thereby not noticing the b0ll0cks on the front!!
  4. They dont sell the Scum in my neck of the woods.

Lying, Dirty Bastaaaards

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
  5. Nice to see rational balanced reporting has taken over at the currant bun :roll:
  6. It seems that Scum 'readers' now speak on behalf of Britain - we truly live at the end of days...
  7. PTP,
    What's got your dander up? The AWOL Swimming Pool Attendants orgy or the Slum housing?
  8. Yes I know that "travellers" can be a bloody nause.

But I nevevr thought I'd see the day when a national newspaper mounted a campaign against one ethnic group in this country.
  9. It works two ways and not the Scum way:

Give the traveller their rights to etc but send the DVLA/IR/DHS down to check that are within the law. Veichle checks, Tax returns up to date and that they are not fleecing the system.

This offers everyone what the want:

Travellers get the land
    Locals know that they are within the law
    Traveller can demonstrate they are positive and law abiding minority!

Sadly, at the end of the day, the average scum reader will buy this murdoch shite without the slightest understanding of what the issues are.

Sorry but the PM and his crew can only pick on minority at a time Muslims this week perhaps travellers next week. When are they going to use the house arrest laws in NI!
  10. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Gypsies. Hmmm, I think I might be with the Sun on the subject of travelling Romany folk.... My sisters Dog went missing - they lived 200 yards from some open space which some Gypo's had recently moved in to - and the Police explained that they were waiting for my Sis to post "Dog missing REWARD" signs on poles and stuff around town. They said if she waited a couple of days the dog would suddenly 'turn up'.

And BINGO, the following day, Rover was pawing at the door.

I don't want to sound like a right wing nutter but I heard Hitler had a similar experience once.... (Floodgates).
  11. Will this be taken on by the CRE or will they stay quiet because of the suns links to no10?

12. Oh, don't misunderstand me Mr H. :D

I firmly believe that scum like this belong in the chamber, or possibly as raw material for interesting and generally proscribed biological experiments. I just despise the shabby way that the Scum, under the 'leadership' of its Uber-whore-fuhrer Wade, jump on any and every bandwagon going, regardless of coherency or evidence of an actual endstate.
  13. Mr Happy, you omitted to say whether a reward had to be paid, although I assume that is the point of your anecdote? regards
  14. This doesn't have much relevance per se, but I just like this picture...